Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Enthusiasm Student Success Statement


Image result for dr. norman vincent peale

Enthusiasm 

Student Success Statement 

"Enthusiasm makes the difference."  -Dr. Norman Vincent  Peale

I believe in the words that Dr. Peale is saying. I believe it because as long as you show some interest in something you almost never fail. For example, I tried out for the volleyball team at LMHS at the end of my 8th grade year. I got in not only because i tried. I got in because I had experience and i wanted to be there. As long as you try and show interest almost nothing goes wrong. 

On the other hand if your not enthusiastic and you just really don't care, you are most likely to fail. The reason you fail is not because your bad at something or inexperienced. Its because you lack motivation. If you have the motivation or that enthusiasm then you are more likely to succeed. Someone who doesn't want to be there or someone who is doing it just to make some sort of profit has already failed. You need to try in order to succeed because things don't get handed to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment