Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Class Evaluation

Class Evaluation



  1. Some things i liked about this class is during free time you can sit with a friend or work on other class assignments. 
  2. I did not like that fact that i have this class right after p.e because i fall asleep easily.
  3. Some ways to improve are picking student success statements from authors and other famous people that we are actually aware of.
  4. The highlight for me was the CTR song.
  5. Yes although i was forgetful since I'm always rushing to this class i almost always forgot my life planning notebook.
  6. Yes i am. Especially since i hardly bring it to class i try and make up for lost time.
  7. Yes i am committed to being a CTR person. If i am a CTR person i will not only have the respect i deserve but more opportunities will come my way. Beside i would like to go to sleep without a guilty conscience.
  8. I learned that there is always the choice to choose the right. I will pass this on to my younger sibling's because it the young ones that need us to show them how to behave and be a good person. Not only to the people they like but everyone period.
  9. I will remember everything. There is not one forgetful moment in this class. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice blog & blog post.

    PR in today’s competitive world is important for effective branding and image building, that’s why smart businesses never fail to notice Public Relations.

    Public Relations Agency in Delhi, PR Agency in Delhi, PR Company in Delhi, Best PR Agency in Delhi

    ReplyDelete