Thursday, September 24, 2015

Obedience ( Student Success Statement )

Obedience 

"Obedience sums up our entire duty." -Hosea Ballou 
  
   Hosea says obedience is our duty because everyone has responsibilities and if everyone has responsibilities its is our duty to take care of them. If we do not handle our responsibilities we are being disobedient because if our responsibilities are not taken care of we are choosing the wrong.

   For example, I have to attend school everyday. It is my responsibility to get my uniform and my siblings clothes ready. It is also my responsibility to wake my siblings and myself up on time so we can all be at school early. If i do not fu-fill my responsibilities not only will I be in trouble but i will also get my siblings and parents in trouble as well. Not only will I be in trouble but i will also be labeled as disobedient. 
    
     

No comments:

Post a Comment