Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Decisions

"Decisions Determine Destiny" -Thomas  S. Monson

                 Thomas S. Monson believes that the choices we make will guide us down our paths weather it it's the right path or wrong. I agree with what he has to say. I believe that our choices lead us because if we choose the wrong choice of course we are gonna end up getting in trouble and go down the wrong path. Although if the decisions we make are the right ones it will reward us through out our lives. For example, I am 14 years old and if i smoke weed and get addicted i will have gone down the wrong path. All because i decided to try drugs. Not only may i get addicted but as a consequence i may drop out of high school, and my brain will not have developed all the way so it will affect my decision making. So just because i decided to smoke and do drugs because of my choice i will make more bad choices until i am  buried and cant help myself out. On the other hand, If I stay focused in school and stay away from bad influences that will also reward me through out my life. I may get a 4 year scholarship to a university of my choice. The list is endless. A good Destiny means a good life. A good life means making good choices. A Bad destiny is a horrible and lonely life. A bad life means the worst version of you there is.


        

No comments:

Post a Comment