Friday, December 11, 2015

IDP Showcase

IDP Showcase

           My IDP presentation was horrifying. I learned only negative things. This experience has taught me to always do a back up even though the persons part is done because people lie. Another thing i have learned is to be prepared for anything. Yesterday i was prepared for my  park of the presentation which included what is a stroke, what are common strokes and how a stroke can affect someone. What i wasn't prepared for was Nelcy to freeze. As soon as Nelcy froze i thought she would come back from it. It seemed like she didn't know anything so nothing came out. Justin another member) didn't do anything to help us with the presentation at all. All he did was show up and read off a paper. The only reason i let him present is because he proved to me that he had the cards memorized but as soon as he entered the room he froze. Just as Nelcy did. Alondra was the one who's take was forgetting her flashcards. Other than that little mistake i give her credit because she did her part and did her park. The only other thing was that she said "um" and " and like" during the presentation. As for me i wasn't perfect either. I made the mistake of looking at my flashcards when i forgot what was a ischemic stroke was. Also i stepped in for Nelcy when she froze. I also stepped up for justin when he froze as well, i also answered all questions.

    As for the power point and creative component. I did the whole power point and all the slides minus treatment plans and prevention. I created the slides but didn't do the research for those two. THe creative compenent was supposed to be a newspaper by necly and she had told me it was complete, but she lied. And because she was ignorant and lied straight to my face points were deducted. Points were also deducted when Justin didn't come dressed up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment