Thursday, December 17, 2015

Final part 1 of 2

Final Part 1 of 2

     There are not that many things that i enjoyed about this class. Mainly because i do not like computers. A thing that i have learned in this class is that computers are very resourceful. I didn't know how to use my email or even send a email before i came to this class. I may not like it but it comes in handy. Electronics have come a long way and it looks like they will be here for a while. 

     Another thing that i liked about this class is how easy it is. If you stay focused and do your work you are guaranteed a "A". Plus the Student Success Statements. I love quotes period and i find it extremely easy to respond to them. Although i do suggest that you might wanna put people we know. I understand that you pick people who preach and what not but most of us have no clue who they are and some honestly have no interest. It would be nice to have quotes from novels like "The Fault in Our Stars" or even " The Hunger Games". Something that we are familiar with and can relate more to. Some of us have a hard time responding to the quote you give us and some can't relate at all, and that jeopardizes our grade. 


     3.Yes, I did do my best in this class. I will admit i had days were all i wanted to do or all i did was play. In spit of that i have put in my full 110% because i like to strive in class not just barley pass.


     4.I will be a CTR person most of the time. Sometimes i can not help it and let my anger get the best of me but it never goes to extreme measures. The reason i will be a CTR person most of the time and not all is because just people might think its the right thing to do because there might be more benefits doesn't mean that its what should be done. I get all my obedient lessons from Cinderella 

No comments:

Post a Comment