Friday, August 28, 2015

Acupuncture

 Duties and Responsibilities: Acupuncturists are traditional Chinese medical practiced for more than 5,000 years, involves inserting needles at points on the body’s surface to influence physiological functions. Acupuncture practioners treat world wide range of physical and psychological conditions and provide support for patients with chronic diseases.

Salary: $46-49k

Education: Master’s degree or post-baccalaureate certificate from an accredited program. Most states require licensing, and requirements vary.

Add a Picture:

 Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why or Why not?
I don’t think I can ever have this career choice. First of all I’m scared of needles I can’t handle something going through my skin or putting something threw someone else’s skin. Second of all I most likely would do it wrong because of all the different points on the body. I have bad memory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment