Monday, August 31, 2015

Hobbies

My hobbies include sleeping, eating, and going out. I am not the most interesting person i am not the funniest but i have my moments. I love going to our gladiator games especially our Football games. I love watching Football games period. My favorite NFL  team would have to be the 49ers. Its all about the ninernation. Even though my Dad goes for the dolphins.

I also enjoy playing volleyball. I tried out for our schools team and made it all the way......then i quite. I decided that my first year of high school i would focus only on my studies yet everyday after school i take my sisters to the park with my best friend Charisma and i teach them all i have learned over the past 4 years. I love playing volleyball because it a game that everyone can play in my family. My uncle is a coach for volleyball. All my cousins are on there high school team and my younger siblings are starting to lean because i have been trying to teach them.

The rest of my life revolves around my family. No matter how much i want to go out of the house i almost always turn down my friend so that i can go out and have some family time. The thing i love about my best friend Charisma is that since i hate going out she would come to my own house and bring me food and just stay with me. The thing i love about my other best friend named Matthew Is that he always talking to me and is just so open about everything. They thing i love most that they both have in common is that no matter what time what day or whatever we are going through we will always be there for each other and defend one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment