Monday, January 11, 2016

School Days Break

School Days Break

This school break i didn't do much. I mainly slept, watched Netflix, went out on Christmas, and finished multiple seasons of Teen Wolf in one week.

Some things i watched on Netflix was Jane the Virgin, Nikita, Bones, Teen Wolf (not on Netflix) and all this shows gave me one huge thought. I really has no life what's so ever.

For Christmas i went to mt Tia's house and there i met her boyfriend's family. It was nice we made cookies and had little creativity competitions. Later on around 9 on Christmas Eve we got to open our presents because we had another party to attend. I got clothes for a trip i am no longer taking, books, and a journal for my travels. After i thanked my Tia and her boyfriend for the presents i got and from there we went to my other Tia's house. As soon as we got there i missed my Dad so about 15 mins in i left to go be with him. When the clock struck 12 i wished him Merry Christmas and got all the things i used my Christmas money on.

The books i got were Witches and, The Book of Arthur and the Knights of the Round table because Iv'e always loved the stories and myths.


No comments:

Post a Comment