Tuesday, March 29, 2016

My Spring Break


Over the break i had a lot of time to think. Weather it was about the guy i like or about my homework. I also went out with my Dad a lot and his girlfriend who also has kids. I think the best part of my spring break was seeing my Mom. I missed her so much and it’s not everyday that i get to see her and talk to her.
I saw her the day before easter. It was nice to see her again. I love how shes getting better and in about 2 and a half months she’ll be back home where she belongs.One of the best parts about hanging out with my Mom is that my little sisters where there. You can see light and love in their eyes when they see my Mom. It's moments like those that i cherish the most. Families like mine hardly get those moments. We have to wait and wait and be even more patient because when we get to eager we might mess things up.


I take my Mom’s role in our house and i'm honestly really glad that she's coming home so that i can finally be on time to school.

The rest of my vacation was pretty boring . I mainly watched netflix and played with my nieces that i met this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment