Thursday, March 17, 2016

Topics i desire ...


Desire


Image result for boy crushes quotes

    So there is this guy i call Bae. Bae is always on my mind and i swear i can't stop thinking about him. I am just to scared to tell him how i feel. Not only that but i am to scared to tell my friend Andy to. The reason i am scared to tell Andy is because she like Bae to and i feel it would hurt her if i tell her.


    I know its wrong for me to have feelings as the same guy as my friend but i cant control them. His laugh is so cute and his smile is mesmerizing. 



    Bae is also really smart and helps me out on some stuff but i help him out too. He gets good grades hes tall and we have the same mentality. We both joke around a lot too and its just so perfect. I feel so comfortable with him.I can be mean sometimes but he can be mean to its our relationship. We know we are both playing around.


    Honestly I'm not down to tell him because what if he doesn't feel the same way. He turned down a girl at winter formal and he doesn't like my friend. I think I'm just to scared to actually like someone. The last time i liked someone this much i got hurt really bad. I still think about the person who used me into getting what he wanted. Yet he never fully succeeded because i broke it off before i did something i would regret.


Image result for boy crushes quotes
    I get this feeling of energy and happiness when i see him its amazing. I also sometimes get speechless. I walk around the classroom and talk really loud just so that he could notice me. I don't know how Chris would react to this but oh well. That's why I'm not gonna tell him. i rather have a crush on him and be his friend than tell him how i feel and never talk to him again. I don't want to risk anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment