Tuesday, May 10, 2016

A Topic i Desire

A Topic I Desire...

Image result for usc volleyball

 A topic i desire is Volleyball. I've been playing volleyball since i was in the 5 grade. For freshman year of High School i didn't join because i didn't feel liked by my team mates. If it wasn't gonna be a real team then i saw no reason for me to stay. We are supposed to play as a team,work as a team and win or loose as a team. If they didn't want to accept me then oh well, but now im trying out again and they have no choice. Volleyball has always been my sport. People think its so easy and then when they actually try out they see that it isnt. Thats one of the best parts though. Its not until you meet your match that the game gets exciting. Not only am i good but ive missed playing so much it feels right. The girls that didn't like me before didn't even know me. Now all spots are open and like i said Im trying out again. Only this time im giving it my all. Last time i didn't have to. I was a incoming freshman. My spot was already mine. Not only could i play but i was still in season at the time so i didn't even need to try that hard. I had practice in the mornings 6-12:30 and in the afternoon 1-5 or 6. So i was working at it all day every week except on the weekends. Even though sometimes we still practiced on the weekends just for fun, no conditioning, and then games every Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment