Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day Weekend

This year I didn’t celebrate Memorial Day. I was too busy moving my stuff into another room so that my brothers and future step brother could have mine. Which doesn't really make sense because now i have a future step sister and that room is too small for all 4 of us. In addition, it’s even worse because i have almost no more patients.
 -Future Dorm Room
I can make this work if i'm in charge. I would like to but in another shelf for my speakers and a banner of some kind. Kinda of how i imagine my future dorm room to look. Although i know they’ll fight me on everything. I already know they have no intentions on making this easy for me. My sisters and future step sister are the main reason i feel like not having kids.
-Decision I've Made This Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment